This is the youngest church in Komiza, built in 1759 near the castle ("Commune", 16th century), to the encouragement of the pastor and writer Mihovil Milinković and the contribution of the faithful. Because of this, Comoros are still called the New Church today. The permission for its construction was given in 1752 by Venetian Duty Loredano and Bishop Bonaparte of Hvar. It was built to make it easier and faster to deal with the impotent and the dying, or the sharing of populace, as evidenced by the Latin inscription on her face. Then a baptistery room was built with a walled wood preservative, which is most probably transferred from Muster, and has a stylistic features of Bokanić. On the small marble altar is the image of Our Lady of Mercy. On the walls are pictures of St. Jerome and the Virgin with the Child and the Group of Saints. The singing is the work of the same master as in the church of Our Lady Gusarica. This church serves for everyday rituals, which is a rare example in our area.