Baroque Chapel of St. Antun Padovanskog was built near a semi-circular house in the village of Oključna as a family chapel. It was built on 8th July 1714. He gave it to FranoViskovic to build on his estate called “Mirce”, which was given to him by the Venetian power for the benefit of the war against the Turks. Andrija Kuljiš, the parish priest of Komiža, blessed the chapel.
Even Antun Matijašević Karamaneo wrote several years after the construction was erected by Viskovic, as well as his coat of arms in the lintel. Source vis-central.com